Do you ever get a rush of brilliant ideas right before you have to move on to do something else?
Like when you’re in the shower and these ideas of how to solve just about any problem come out of nowhere. Or when you’ve tapped into the flowing river of creativity and you’re literally Picasso. When a sudden surge of genius from Einstein’s ghost implants itself in your brain…
But then the shower turns off. Dinner gets called. Time runs out in an exam. Then the ideas slowly fade like a mist floating away.
So I’m on holiday and for the first week I bummed around not doing much. Just enjoying myself. Relaxing a bit. It’s now Friday and I have to go back to work next Monday but I’ve just suddenly got an influx of projects and ideas in my head that I want to work on! That’s partly why I’ve started this personal blog. It was amongst one of the ideas.
I’m afraid I might not have the time to work on them during the school term. So here’s a short list of what I want to do and maybe in the next holiday I’ll have time!
List of Brilliant Ideas That I Will Have Time For Someday
- I used to maintain an online puzzles website when I was a teenager. It was a lot of fun. Some crazy smart Russian guys solved every single puzzle. Unfortunately, all the work I put into it is lost but I want to redo it.
- One of the things I am passionate about is men’s shoes and their preservation and presentation, so I want to write a guide on how to do that.
- YouTube videos on something. Video editing is a pain though.
- Monetise my websites. I’m literally sitting on like $99.73 from my days of making YouTube gaming videos and the payout is at $100. I want that moolah!
- I used to make phone apps but they got out of date quickly due to technology constantly evolving. Maybe it’s time to get back into it.
- Partner up with some friends and do some business of some sorts. Like data analysis I dunno.
I figure writing down the ideas and having something to reference later will be a good start to providing some solidarity to the mist. Hopefully they will eventuate and I’m not just grasping at the wind.
What ideas do you have? Write them down!